Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo beautiful!! Especially if you put it in a glass bowl. People OOH and AAH when they see this one! And of course with all that fruit it is good and good for you. Great for a potluck.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup watermelon, small pieces
- 1 cup cantaloupe, small pieces
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Mix lemon juice, water, and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is disolved.
- Add peaches and banana.
- Stir to coat well.
- In large bowl, combine remaining fruits.
- Add peaches and bananas.
- Stir gently.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
This seems so basic, but it is really a wonderful combination! So pretty and colorful in a glass bowl and just the right mix of flavors. A must for your next brunch!