For the salad
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup fresh bread, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄4 cup blackberries or 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 lb goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons wheat, kernels roasted
- 2 small spring onions
For the vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the salad greens and spinach, and toss them together.
- Slice the spring onions thinly and mix with the salad greens and spinach, then arrange it all on a platter.
- Place the bread, berries, cheese, raisins and the roasted wheat kernels on the salad.
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad before serving.