Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
T for tuna + RI for rice + P for peas = TRIP (main ingredients). I made this up a few years ago. Very quick to make. This salad is a real trip.
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing (or any kind)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook rice according to pkg. directions.
- While rice is cooking, mix together rest of ingredients except half of cheese.
- Add cooked rice & stir well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve warm or cold.