Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Dr. Stephen Sinatra, M.D., creator of the PAMM diet (Pan-Asian Modified Mediterranean Diet). All ingredients should be well chilled except the olive oil.
- 118.29 ml white beans, unsalted (canned-drained rinsed)
- 170.09 g cooked wild salmon
- 1 large egg, hard boiled sliced
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml cooked green beans, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach or 946.36 ml green leaf lettuce
- Toss all ingredients except greens in a medium bowl. Serve over spinach or lettuce.