Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Dr. Stephen Sinatra, M.D., creator of the PAMM diet (Pan-Asian Modified Mediterranean Diet). All ingredients should be well chilled except the olive oil.
- 1⁄2 cup white beans, unsalted (canned-drained rinsed)
- 6 ounces cooked wild salmon
- 1 large egg, hard boiled sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup cooked green beans, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cups Baby Spinach or 4 cups green leaf lettuce
- Toss all ingredients except greens in a medium bowl. Serve over spinach or lettuce.