Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from Monica Reinagel and will surprise you with how tasty it is. Ingredients except oil and honey should be very cold before serving.
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon cider or 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- drizzle honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- pomegranate seeds (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the spinach on a plate and top with sliced onion, feta cheese, and pomegranate seeds (if using).
- Combine pomegranate juice, vinegar, honey, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add oil in a thin stream while whisking to incorporate. Dress salads and serve.