Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice fall side salad.
Make and share this Salad: Pear, Walnut and Blue Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 ounce walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pear vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Put the salad greens in a bowl, and arrange the pears, walnuts and blue cheese on top.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, and whisk with a fork until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and serve immediately.