Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite sandwiches. It has lots of good quality lettuce and tomato for a good texture and crunch. Easy and good!!!
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 -6 slices deli peppered turkey meat
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce, large stems removed
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Heat the bread for about 9 seconds in the microwave so it's warm and soft.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the bread then top with the meat, lettuce, and tomato slices.
- Put together and cut with a serrated knife. Enjoy!
This is so good! I piled my sandwich high with red lettuce and tomatoes!! I love lots of veggies on my sandwich and this is a great lunch!! Thanks Bobby!!