Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another old family brownie recipe - you can probably tell by the name! :) From my mom & my grandma.
- 2 (2 ounce) baking chocolate squares, melted
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Beat chocolate, oil, eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
- Mix together salt, baking powder and flour.
- Add dry mix to chocolate mix, blending well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until tests done.