Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tasty fresh salad is the very essence of spring. Serve it with a toasted whole-wheat pita for a little crunch alongside the greens. For even more flavor, spread 1 ounce soft goat cheese on that toasted pita.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced tarragon leaves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise (3 or 4 slices per pea)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar, snaps thinly sliced lengthwise (3 or 4 slices per sugar snap)
- 1 1⁄3 cups pea shoots, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- Whisk vinegar, tarragon, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a large salad bowl or serving bowl until smooth and emulsified.
- Add snow peas, sugar snaps and pea shoots. Toss lightly to coat.