1/1 Photo of Salad of Lentils and Coriander
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
An adaptation of a recipe by Brigitte Hafner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the pine nuts.
- 2Slice the spring onion finely.
- 3Rinse and chop the gherkins finely.
- 4Rinse lentils and cook in plenty of water until "al dente" (15-20 mins).
- 5Drain and allow to cool until lukewarm (this can be speeded up by rinsing them in cold water).
- 6Mix with the other ingredients and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad of Lentils and Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.8
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar