Recipe by Sarah Chana
A nice change for passover or any time. From Aish.com. Dressing can be made one day ahead and brought to room temperature before serving.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 (5 ounce) bags baby greens (such as arugula, sorrel, watercress, radicchio and endive) or 12 cups torn mixed greens (such as arugula, sorrel, watercress, radicchio and endive)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 oranges, peeled, halved, cut crosswise into half-circles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, shallot, thyme and orange peel in small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover, chill. Bring to room temperature and whisk to combine before using.).
- Combine greens, green onions, radishes and dill in large bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Add oranges; toss again and serve.