Recipe by wife2abadge
I found this in Looking Good Now! magazine and usually cut the recipe in half with no issues. It's filling, delicious, easy, and healthy! The ingredients for the dressing start with the garlic and end with the olive oil.
- 4 red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cooked until crisp tender
- 2 (9 ounce) cans tuna in water, well drained
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing, combine the garlic, parsley, onion, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and olive oil and mix well.
- Combine the potatoes with the chopped green onion, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Arrange the green beans on a platter.
- Place the tuna over the green beans and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Around the edges of the platter, arrange the potato slices, tomato wedges, and egg slices.
- Pour the remaining dressing over all.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.