Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, diced
- 6 artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (7 ounce) can chunk tuna
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) can anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cook green beans until they are tender-crisp; drain; and immediately put into cold water to prevent further cooking. Drain again and pat dry.
- For vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Toss beans, potatoes, and artichokes in vinaigrette. Let stand 1 hour.
- Wash lettuce and dry; line large, shallow bowl with the lettuce.
- Spoon bean mixture onto lettuce.
- Arrange tomatoes, tuna, and eggs on top of salad.
- Drizzle any remaining vinaigrette on top.
- Sprinkle with anchovies, capers and olives.