Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Similar ingredients to Bear Rock Cafe's Napa Valley Salad which is my favorite salad! All of the items just seem to go well together. Substitue or omit any ingredient you do not like.
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons bacon, crumbled (I use Hormel)
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing (or balsamic)
- Layer ingredients on a large plate in the order as listed.
- A vinaigrette dressing goes well with this type of salad which is the kind served by Bear Rock Cafe.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
This is a fabulous salad! The combination of these ingredients make such a unique flavor. It has received rave reviews from everyone that I have served it to.
It doesn't get any better than this. Excellent salad with a great combination of flavors and textures. I used Feta cheese because that is what I had on hand and it worked perfectly. This is a winner, Seasoned Cook, and I highly recommend it to everyone.