Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Scrambled eggs with Italian bacon, tossed with greens and a delicious homemade vinaigrette. Great breakfast, lunch or supper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red wine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried herbs, such as rosemary,thyme,basil,oregano
- 1 3⁄4 ounces pancetta, cut into strips
- 3 large eggs
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite sized pieces
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegars, wine, salt, and pepper until the oil is emulsified; set aside.
- In a skillet, saute the herbs and pancetta in the oil over medium heat, 2-3 minutes until the pancetta is transparent; whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper; pour eggs into the skillet and scramble until just cooked; set aside.
- Place greens into serving bowl and drizzle with dressing to taste; toss to combine; add eggs and toss to combine; serve immediately.