Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can double the dressing recipe. This will keep in the refrigerator for up to six weeks in an air tight container.
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce (I like red leaf)
- 1 cup chopped radicchio
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame tahini
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- In medium bowl, combine lettuce and radicchio.
- In a blender, blend remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over greens and toss to coat.
This was great. We added garlic and fresh ginger to the dressing (i love garlic and add it to everything). Great dressing. Will definately add to our recipebook!!
Delicious simple salad which we enjoyed with fish. The only change I made was using sesame oil instead of the sesame tahini and adding a bunch of strawberries to the lettuce. Thanks for sharing this salad which we will be having again soon!