Recipe by Rita~
This would be nice for a bridal shower. I found this on line athttp://www.goodlookingcooking.co.uk/ You can garnish with nuts,seeds or cheese to add some protien.
Top Review by Barb G.
We love the flavor & the color that the Nasturtium flowers add to the salad. I have nasturtiums growing in my garden and use them frequently in salads. I had to use Blueberries in this salad as when I went to get my raspberries they were ALL gone, DH had eaten them :( ... I am going to make this again using the Raspberries. Thanks Rita.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 cups torn assorted salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- edible nasturtium petals
- WHISK together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add salad greens, raspberries and nasturtiums, tossing to coat.