Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Plain and simple.
Make and share this Salad Greens With Italian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (225 g) container mixed salad greens
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, place the greens.
- In container with tight fitting lid put next 6 ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Sprinkle cheese over greens and toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately.
This is a fresh, delicious dressing that you can't go wrong with serving. I love the combination of salad greens as well. My family enjoyed it and I will be making it again. Thanks for sharing!
Anything this fresh is 5 stars - all the rocket in my salad came from my garden - I just adore that slight peppery smell and taste. I added a little tomato and broccoli and served the salad with chicken.
pure and simple but amazing