Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Iranian Recipes and Cuisines, this is a typical Iranian salad, with tomatoes and onions, cut finely. Lime juice perks it up nicely. :)
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 medium onion
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon of fresh mint (or 1 teaspoon dry mint)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and peel cucumbers. Wash tomatoes and mint. Peel onion. Chop cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion VERY finely, and mix.
- Chop mint very finely and add.
- Add fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well and serve cool.