Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A staple to every meal/dinner is a good salad and this is one of my favorites a number of my friends have asked for this recipe so here goes.
- 1 juice of one lemon, 40ml
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 30ml
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce, 5ml
- 2 teaspoons whole seed Dijon mustard, 10ml
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (2x pinch)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs (4x pinch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, 30ml
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic, 10ml
- Mix all ingredients in cup and serve shortly after.
- Tip add garlic last or just before serving to keep from drowning out all other ingredients and turning into a complete garlic dressing.
- Will also add Fetter cheese to salad to balance out vinaigrette along with One large Tomato some Lettuce, Cucumber, Green Onion and two three button Mushrooms.