Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Was trying to use up salad dressing we didn't care for and ended up creating an amazing pizza!
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup creamy salad dressing (I used Kraft 3 Cheese)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 cup mushroom (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup artichoke heart (quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup black olives (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Spread salad dressing on pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on pizza.
- Top with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and olives (in that order).
- Crush garlic in press and scatter over pizza.
- Bake according to Boboli crust instructions.
This was interesting to say the least....used Ranch dressing as that is the dressing dujour at my place, and then I cleaned out the frige....leftover mushrooms, a tomatoe and some chicken and ham pieces. Definately different and a great way to get rid of stuff......kids dont care cause they know its PIZZA! TY