Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Was trying to use up salad dressing we didn't care for and ended up creating an amazing pizza!
Make and share this Salad Dressing Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spread salad dressing on pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on pizza.
- Top with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and olives (in that order).
- Crush garlic in press and scatter over pizza.
- Bake according to Boboli crust instructions.
This was interesting to say the least....used Ranch dressing as that is the dressing dujour at my place, and then I cleaned out the frige....leftover mushrooms, a tomatoe and some chicken and ham pieces. Definately different and a great way to get rid of stuff......kids dont care cause they know its PIZZA! TY