Recipe by Normaone
I always have this mix on hand. It's very inexpensive and simple to put together. It's also quite versatile and can be used to season sauces, rice, pasta...whatever.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 4 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put salad dressing mix ingredients into a small jar with tight fitting lid.
- Shake to combine.
- This can be stored at room temperature for months.
- For the dressing, place 1/2 tsp salad dressing mix into another small jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add both vinegars.
- Cover jar and shake well.
- Add olive oil.
- Cover and shake again.