Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy Chicken cooked in salad dressing!
- 1 -2 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle salad dressing (of your choice I use sun dried tomato)
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour salad dressing over it.
- Marinate chicken over night in the refrigerator.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook until center is no longer pink.
- Serve chicken and discard salad dressing.
I use bone-in chicken breasts, marinate, and bake. Zesty Italian is my husband's favorite. So easy....so good.