Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
one if the best salad dressing you could ever put on a salad...ran out of salad dressing and put this one together about twenty years ago and it is the best ever...goes fast you will like it so much...one good thing with this dressing you can use more or less of the onion or garlic powder for your own taste...
- 1⁄2 jar mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 dash vinegar
- mix all ingrediance together until smooth.
- taste if you like garlic flovor add more.
- put into a squeez bottle and shake real good.
- let set for about three hours and drizzle over a crisp green salad.