1/1 Photo of Salad De La Maison
This is a recipe that I want to try from my new "Cook'n" program for my pc, which states that this is from Melanie Romeril, and she states: "This pleasant dinner salad goes well with everything. Paired with crusty rolls, it makes a nice light summer supper."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup grated hard swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups slivered toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crouton
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1Lightly toast almonds. Toss lettuce, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, almonds, Parmesan cheese, croutons, and bacon together and set aside. Prepare dressing by blending lemon juice, salt, oil, garlic, and pepper together at high speed in a blender or food processor. Pour over salad, toss, and serve immediately.
- 2TIP: Bacon can quickly and easily be cooked in a microwave by laying pieces atop a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with another paper towel and cook on high for 2 or 3 minutes, depending on how much bacon you are cooking. Cook until it reaches preferred doneness,.
- 3checking frequently. Also you can toast your almonds in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad De La Maison
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.6
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 767.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g