Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make a fabulous salad for Easter dinner.
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1⁄2 medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 ounce pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cabbage, carrots and bell pepper.
- Add enough salad dressing to coat.
- Toss, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and salt and pepper if desired.
This is a colorful and wonderful salad. I have used sunflower seeds in place of pumpkin seeds with very good results. Very pretty on the table.