Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a delicious and healthy salad. It's inspired by a salad I ate at Panera.
- 473.18 ml salad greens
- 85.04 g cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 14.17 g pecans
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 28.34 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml raspberry vinaigrette dressing (use Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Toast the walnuts in a dry pan over until nutty and fragrant. Chop coarsely.
- Toss the salad green with one tablespoon of the vinaigrette until shiny. Place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and pour the additional tablespoon of vinaigrette over the top.