Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a delicious and healthy salad. It's inspired by a salad I ate at Panera.
Make and share this Salad: Chicken, Pecans, and Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups salad greens
- 3 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 ounce pecans
- 1⁄2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette dressing (use Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Toast the walnuts in a dry pan over until nutty and fragrant. Chop coarsely.
- Toss the salad green with one tablespoon of the vinaigrette until shiny. Place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and pour the additional tablespoon of vinaigrette over the top.