1/2 Photos of Salad Chicken in a Simple Way
La Famille Roy's Note:
Follow my directions step by step:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped roasted
- 2 yellow onions, fried not too browned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 1 green onion
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1 Thai red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, also thinly sliced in lengthwise (use 1/2- 1 in option)
- 1 carrot, larger, grated (or thinly sliced in lengthwise)
- 1 daikon radish (or any tubers, spice which have unami taste ( the 5 th taste)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cups cabbage (Asia cabbage)
- 3 pieces bell peppers (mix colors)
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 fresh lime leaves, fine julienne
- 1 large tomato
- 1Preparing the chicken: Pour 2 litres of water into a pot and boil then add chicken, 2 tablespoons salt, 1/2 inch ginger, white onion, daikon, cook until the chickens are well done.
- 2Remove the whole chickens from the pot and then sliced into thin 5 cm lengths.
- 3Sauce: In a bowl, combine Chili paste, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, finely minced galic, hot water. Mix well, and then test if the salinity, light, sour, sweet, taste characteristics are stable and moderate.
- 4Salad: In a large bowl, combine: Peanut oil, Fried onions, red onion, lime juice, seedless cucumber, carrot, daikon, cabbage, bell peppers and then mix well.
- 5Serving: Pour the sauce slowly into the mixed vegetable bow, not all the sauce to check the salinity, light, sour, sweet, taste characteristics again and make sure the tastes are well more chilli (optional). Sprinkle the herbs around the disk, and mix again.
- 6Topping: Add some herbs branching surface with crushed peanuts.
- 7Pruning a tomato to form a rose, put on the middle of the salad ( custom).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad Chicken in a Simple Way
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 2683.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lime leaves