Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Chop the green onions, tomato, and green pepper.
- Set aside.
- Melt the margarine and mix in garlic salt.
- Slice the loaf of bread lengthwise and spread with garlic butter mixture.
- Top with the remaining ingredients in this order: Mozzarella cheese, green onions, green pepper, tomato and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle top with a light coating of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F on an ungreased cookie sheet for 30 minutes.
Thanks for posting this recipe. I think the vegetables and cheese make this a beautiful presentation. I melted the butter in a samll skillet and added fresh garlic instead of garlic salt. After baking, the vegetables were tender because I chopped them fine. Served this with a lovely garden salad with kalamata olive dressing. Surperb! Thanks, Char!