Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
For a light luncheon.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Heat water and margarine to boiling in 2-quart pan.
- Add Bisquick all at once.
- Stir vigorously over low heat until a ball forms.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, continue beating until smooth.
- Spread in pie plate--DO NOT SPREAD UP SIDES.
- Bake until puffed up and dry in center, 35-40 minutes.
- Fill with tuna salad or any type of salad.
- Fill just before serving.
- To make a smaller puff, cut recipe in half.