Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
A different twist on potato salad. From the Jack Daniels Hometown Celebration Cookbook, Volume II
- 1 cup swiss cheese, diced
- 4 large potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cubed
- 1 cup celery, chopped, include top of stalks
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first four ingredients in salad bowl. Combine remaining ingredients, blend well. Pour over potato mixture. Chill.
I really like this! It is a great change from the traditional kinds of potato salad that I don't normally like. I loved the addition of the nuts and Swiss cheese! Thanks for sharing!