Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good served on spinach or in tomato "bowls"
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 potatoes, baked in skins
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Remove potato skins and cube potatoes.
- Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine chicken, potatoes, and asparagus, season with salt and pepper.
- Add sour cream and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- This can be served hot or cold.
What a yummy quick recipe! Ans a great Lunch or Dinner!
A very nice chicken salad, great for lunch or a light supper. I served in a scooped-out tomato as suggested and enjoyed this very much!