Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful salad to tote to a picnic or potluck. Prep time includes marinating time.
Make and share this Salad Bar Antipasto recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small summer squash, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced salami, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoncini pepper (pickle section of supermarket)
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 dash basil
- 1 dash oregano
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine and seal all ingredients in a large heavy plastic bag, except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Turn out into a large serving bowl.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.