Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful salad to tote to a picnic or potluck. Prep time includes marinating time.
Make and share this Salad Bar Antipasto recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small summer squash, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced salami, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoncini pepper (pickle section of supermarket)
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 dash basil
- 1 dash oregano
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine and seal all ingredients in a large heavy plastic bag, except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Turn out into a large serving bowl.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is very good. The longer it marinates the better. I added mozzarella cheese and diced peppercinis. I will use this over and over.
This was so good! I have to be honest though. I was looking for a pasta salad when I had come across this recipe so I added pasta to it and I also added some pepperocini juice from the jar of pepperocini's. It was so delicious. We loved it. I know that this recipe would also be just as delicious if I made it without the pasta which I am going to do as well. Thank you for posting a wonderful recipe. I am going to be making this one often.
So easy and so good! Great way to up your intake of veggies!