1/7 Photos of Salad Asian Salad, Crunchy Salad, Tsunami Salad, It's All Good
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
This is a different twist from the every day traditional salads. Give this a try, you will want to make it again and again. It will go with just about any meal! This recipe came from a friend in Monclova, Ohio. She made it for her kids and they asked for it all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 2 (3 ounce) packages of any ramen noodles (do not use the flavor packets)
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1Dressing: combine ingredients and shake well.
- 2Shred 1 head of Napa cabbage and add 4 green onions, sliced thin. Set aside.
- 3Melt 1 stick of butter in a frying pan on medium heat and break up the 2 packages of ramen noodles, (DO NOT USE THE FLAVOR PACKETS!) add to butter and cook until golden brown.
- 4Add 1/2 cup slivered almonds and 1/2 cup sesame seeds.
- 5Drain on paper towels. (This can be done ahead and placed in a plastic bag or container,when cooled, until ready for use).
- 6Just before serving, add noodle mixture and dressing to cabbage and toss together.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad Asian Salad, Crunchy Salad, Tsunami Salad, It's All Good
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.9
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 1051.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: