Recipe by Aguslawa
This is a twist on a popular dessert - great for those times when you want to serve something fancy but the fridge is empty.
- 4 potatoes
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 170 ml milk
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup edam cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and cut up potatoes - you can also use dinner leftovers.
- Mix the shredded cheeses, butter, garlic powder and milk. Melt it in a boiling bath.
- Cut up onions the way you like, mix it with potatoes and put into a bowl.
- Pour the melted cheese mix on it and bake it for 3-4 minutes in preheated oven (250 degrees Celcius) or microwave it on a highest setting for 5 minutes. Serve while hot.