Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Shrimp, steamed with a bit of Japanese sake, makes an absolutely magnificent dish. Few ingredients really let the taste of the shrimp shine through!
- 8 shrimp
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dashi stock
- 1 1⁄2 sugar
- Wash and de-vein the shrimps.
- Pour sake over shrimps.
- Steam the shrimps on high heat for 5 minute
- Cool the shrimps before serving.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients in a pan and put on low heat.