- 1 cup sake (8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (plus an extra lime, for garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec (2 oz.)
- 2 cups ice
- salt, to coat the rims of the glasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip the glass rim in a saucer of salt after rubbing it with a cut lime (optional).
- Straight up--shake the sake, fresh lime juice,triple sec, and ice in 2 batches in a martini shaker; strain into cocktail glasses.
- Blended--mix the sake, fresh lime juice, triple sec, and ice in a blender, until smooth.
- Pour into highball glasses or shallow stemmed glasses and serve.