Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe on myrecipes.com. It looked good, but I haven't tried it yet. I wanted to post it so I would remember that I wanted to try it.
- Cut each chicken breast half lengthwise into 4 strips.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a small bowl; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Combine half of sake mixture and all of chicken in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Reserve remaining sake mixture.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread 1 chicken strip onto each of 16 (8-inch) skewers.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with remaining sake mixture.