Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become one of my favourite dips for fresh, raw, crisp veggies.
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh tarragon leaf
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor or blender, puree tarragon leaves with oil, lemon juice, and mustard until smooth.
- Stir puree into mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a dip with blanched fresh asparagus, or other veggies of your choice.