- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 4 cups savoy cabbage or to taste green cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and toss with half the dressing.
- Divide vegetables onto 4 plates.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, reduce heat and continue stir-frying until the soy sauce is absorbed and the chicken is no longer pink inside. Stir in peanuts.
- Top each plate of vegetables with warm chicken and peanuts.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately.