Recipe by Annacia
This is really good bread. It makes good sandwichs and lovely toast.
Top Review by Paka
This is great bread. I doubled the recipe, used the dough cycle, split the dough into two loaf pans, baked at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. I was rewarded with two beautiful loaves of bread. This bread also freezes well. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1⁄2 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast