Recipe by thistleridge
KelBel's recipe 199351, put me in mind of my favorite grilled shrimp combo. It is best grilled, which we do year round, snow and all. You'll receive rave reviews when you serve this one.
- 20 large shrimp (I prefer tiger shrimp)
- 20 whole sage leaves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shrimp.
- Place in a bowl and add remaining ingred.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Make sure sage leaves have oil on them.
- Wrap leaves around shrimp and place on a cookie sheet seam side down.
- Chill at least 20 minutes.
- Place on a hot grill. Grill 1-2 minutes each side, or until they turn pink.
- **YOU may want to use toothpicks, that's up to you.