A variation on basil based pesto. Serving size is 2 tablespoons. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drop pine nuts and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
- 2Add next 6 ingredients; process until finely minced.
- 3With processor on, slowly pour oil through food chute, and process until well blended.
- 4Spoon into zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; store in refrigerator.
- 5For longer storage, put one or two servings each in smaller zip-bags (sandwich size) and place smaller bags in a heavy freezer size bag. Freeze. Take out number of servings needed and thaw.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage-Spinach Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves