Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
I could eat all of this by myself.
- 6 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely torn fresh sage leaf
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, put diced pancetta.
- On medium-high heat, cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until pancetta turns crispy.
- Drain well and place pancetta on a papertowel lined plate; reserve 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
- Heat reserved drippings on medium-high.
- Add shrimp to skillet; saute 1-3 mintues or until shrimp become opaque.
- Add torn sage leaves to skillet; toss gently with shrimp.
- Cook for 1 minute longer.
- Remove from pan to a serving dish or platter.
- Sprinkle shrimp with coarse ground pepper and pancetta.
- Serve warm.