1/4 Photos of Sage Rolls
2 hrs 20 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
So easy and tasty. Golden, buttery and filled with sage...they will remind you of turkey stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small pot, combine milk, sugar, salt and 1 tbsp butter; heat to lukewarm and set aside.
- 2In large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/3 cup of lukewarm water.
- 3Add the lukewarm milk mixture to the dissolved yeast.
- 4Stir in sage, wheat germ and 2 cups flour.
- 5Add remaining 1/4 cup flour to form a soft dough, kneading lightly till smooth.
- 6Leave in warm spot, covered, until doubled in size.
- 7Melt remaining 4 tbsps of butter and pour half into a 9" cake pan.
- 8Shape dough into 12 balls.
- 9Place in pan and drizzle with remaining butter.
- 10Cover and rise 30- 45 minutes more.
- 11Bake in 400 degree oven for 20- 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 731.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g