Recipe by The Normans
Another recipe saved from Donna Hay and her magazine. An easy but flavourful meal for special occasions or just a week night meal.
- 4 pork loin steaks, 180 gm each
- sea salt, to season
- black pepper, to season
- 1 bunch sage
- olive oil, for brushing
- 40 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a leaf of sage on either side of your pork loins and secure with kitchen string or toothpicks. Season the chops with the salt and pepper.
- Brush steaks with olive oil and pan fry for 2-3 minutes each side, or until the steaks are cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- To the pan add the vinegar, butter, mustard and garlic and stir until the butter has melted.
- Spoon over the pork and serve with your choice of accompaniments.