Chef #1205812's Note:
Quick and simple pork chop cooked in a pan with a nice sage flavour. Receipe came from a old receipe card from a store
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 3 tbsp of plain flour and 1 tsp of dried sage on a plate.
- 2Wash the chops and coat them in the flour and sage mixture.
- 3Melt the butter in a medium skillet.
- 4Add the olive oil and heat until hot.
- 5Add the pork chops, cook for 6 minutes moving occasionaly to avoid sticking.
- 6turn over and cook for a further 6 minutes.
- 7Server with salad and baked potatoe.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Pork
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 40.5 g