Recipe by baztracy
Quick and simple pork chop cooked in a pan with a nice sage flavour. Receipe came from a old receipe card from a store
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I made these for dinner tonight and was pleasantly surprised when DH gave them 4 stars. With the minimal ingredients, I really expected him to complain that they didn't have much flavor. But, he said they were good and didn't even reach for the salt and pepper shakers.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 3 tbsp of plain flour and 1 tsp of dried sage on a plate.
- Wash the chops and coat them in the flour and sage mixture.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet.
- Add the olive oil and heat until hot.
- Add the pork chops, cook for 6 minutes moving occasionaly to avoid sticking.
- turn over and cook for a further 6 minutes.
- Server with salad and baked potatoe.