Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and simple pork chop cooked in a pan with a nice sage flavour. Receipe came from a old receipe card from a store
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix 3 tbsp of plain flour and 1 tsp of dried sage on a plate.
- Wash the chops and coat them in the flour and sage mixture.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet.
- Add the olive oil and heat until hot.
- Add the pork chops, cook for 6 minutes moving occasionaly to avoid sticking.
- turn over and cook for a further 6 minutes.
- Server with salad and baked potatoe.
Quick, simple and delicious chops with a subtle sage flavor. I used bone-in and fried for 4 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side - perfectly cooked and juicy with a very light crustiness. I think using the combo of butter and olive oil really added to the flavor.