Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not for the dieters, but yummy. I make this every year at Burningman for our camp. It is the mashed potato consistency type of polenta.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- Bring the stock to a boil and add salt.
- Gradually stir in cornmeal, constantly stirring with whisk.
- Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients and serve.